Ideal if you:
- want to take control of your health and fertility
- if you are planning to conceive in the near future, are actively trying to conceive, are struggling to conceive or are using assisted reproductive technology like IVF
- if you are struggling with chronic conditions like PCOS and endometriosis and want to address symptoms holistically
What the women’s advanced fertility and health package includes:
- Hormones, nutrients and microbiome test
- Comprehensive hormone and health test: (Oestrogen, FSH, LH, egg reserve AMH, Prolactin, testosterone, free androgen index, SHBG, thyroid function, lipid profile,diabetes marker (HbA1c), vitamins (D,B12,folate), minerals (iron profile, zinc,magnesium) and microbiome profile for gut health
- 1x medical doctor report
- Scientist microbiome report
- 1 x nutritionist reports
- Tailored food and recipes
- Recommended supplements
- Unlimited email support
What you learn:
Our test will help us assess many areas of your health that are related to fertility and general wellbeing. You will learn about:
- Your hormonal levels
- Egg reserves
- Vitamin and mineral levels
- Health markers related to heart health and metabolism
- Gut microbiome and digestive health
- How to improve you egg and endometirum quality with foods tailored to you
- Which supplements to take and if they work
- How to avoid toxins that harm fertility
Once measured, it is easier to manage:
At ScreenMe we believe that humans are better than computer artificial intelligence:
Your results will be assessed personally by a range of health professionals such as:
- Accredited medical doctors
How it works:
1) Take your test:
Collect your blood and microbiome sample at home.
2) Post your sample:
Post your sample back on the same day you take the test to our laboratory using the pre-paid envelope provided.
3) View your dashboard:
View your results and reports as well as recommended foods and recipes on your ScreenMe platform. Here you can also purchase your tailored supplements from our Health Shop.
Take your blood test between day 2 and 5 of your period. It can be taken at any time if you are not having periods. Avoid taking biotin supplements for 2 days prior to this test. HRT and contraceptive pills can affect the results of this test. Avoid taking the sample from a finger used to handle hormone gels or hormone pessaries in the past 4 weeks.
Laboratories and products, you can trust:
Our partner labs are trusted by the NHS and private clinics, so you can expect the highest standards from our accredited laboratories.
At ScreenMe our health professionals spend a lot of time reviewing and selecting the highest quality supplements and health products available on the market, so you don’t have to. From testing through to health consultations and products all this can be easily accessed in the ScreenMe Health Shop.