Our best-selling Thyroid function test helps you get a full picture of your thyroid health.
You may be experiencing symptoms of an overactive or underactive thyroid, leading to changes with your menstaraul cycle, weight, mood, energy, skin and hair. This test can help you to investigate a potential thyroid condition.
Ideal if you:
- want an indepth look into your thyroif health
- if you are planning to conceive in the near future, are actively trying to conceive, are struggling to conceive or are using assisted reproductive technology like IVF
- if you are struggling with chronic conditions like PCOS and endometriosis and want to assess the role of your thyroid in your condition
What the thyroid function test includes:
- Thyroid test: Free T4, Free T3, TSH, anti-thyroglobulin antobodies, anti-thyroid peroxidase antibodies
- 1x medical doctor report
- Unlimited access to the ScreenMe eat well plate with tailored food and recipes
- Unlimited email support
Once measured, it is easier to manage:
At ScreenMe we believe that humans are better than computer artificial intelligence:
Your results will be assessed personally by a range of health professionals such as:
- Accredited medical doctors
Our nutritionist will have 3 consultations to guide you on how to maximize your fertility and optimise health. We are always there to help you through your journey.
How it works:
1) Take your test:
Collect your blood (finger prick) and vaginal (swab) sample at home.
2) Post your sample:
Post your sample back on the same day you take the test to our laboratory using the pre-paid envelope provided.
3) View your dashboard:
View your results and reports as well as recommended foods and recipes on your ScreenMe platform. Here you can also purchase your tailored supplements from our Health Shop.
Please take your sample in the morning. If you are taking a T3 containing medication take your test in the hour prior to your dose of medication. Do not take biotin supplements for 2 days prior to this test. If you are taking prescribed biotin you should discuss this with your doctor.
Laboratories and products, you can trust:
Our partner labs are trusted by the NHS and private clinics, so you can expect the highest standards from our accredited laboratories.
At ScreenMe our health professionals spend a lot of time reviewing and selecting the highest quality supplements and health products available on the market, so you don’t have to. From testing through to health consultations and products all this can be easily accessed in the ScreenMe Health Shop.