Who is it for:
Whether you are trying for a baby naturally or using assisted reproductive technology such as IVF and want to increase your chances of a successful and healthy conception as well as improve the physical and cognitive function of your future child, this ScreenMe programme is for you.
Egg and sperm quantity and quality aswell as endometiral and hormonal health are incredibly important when it comes to fertility both for the success of conception but also for the short and long-term health of your child. Although the number of eggs diminishes with age, you still have control over quality of both sperm and egg.
Improving egg, endometirum and vaginal health doesn’t happen overnight. In fact, it takes 3 months for the new egg to mature and be ready to be fertilised, at least 6 month for improve endometral tissue and vaginal health impacts risk of infertility and pregnancy complications.
At ScreenMe will guide you through this 3-month journey of maximising fertility, optimising health and increase your chances of a healthy pregnancy.
This package does not include hormone testing and is recommended for those who do not have hormonal imbalance, have hormone test result from their GP or do not require hormone testing.
For those who want an all inclusive blood test including homrones please purchase: Advanced fertility package for women or Advanced fertility package for couples
What the 3-month programme includes:
1) We will test your:
- nutrients, metabolism and health markers impacting fertility
- vaginal microbiome
2) Three consultations with your ScreenMe health coach
3) Comprehensive report on your vaginal health and community state type
3) Personalised nutritional and lifestyle guidance tailored to your specific results and needs
4) Access to the ScreenMe platform to find all your fertility products and nutritional guidance all-in-one place.
5) Unlimited email support
What you learn:
Our test will help us assess many areas of your health that are related to fertility and general wellbeing. You will learn about:
- Vitamin and mineral levels
- Health markers related to heart health and metabolism both important for fertility
- Vaginal microbiome and community state type which impacts risk of infections, infertility and pregnancy complications
What’s included in the test:
Nutrients and metabolism:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B12
- Iron Profile
- Liver profile
- Cholesterol profile
- HbA1c (diabetes marker)
- Free Thyroxine (FT4): control thyroid health and affects fertility
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone: regulates thyroid healt
- Vaginal health score
- Vaginal microbiome diversity
- Vaginal community state type
- Vaginal bacterial composition including pathogenic presence
Once measured, it is easier to manage:
At ScreenMe we believe that humans are better than computer artificial intelligence:
Your results will be assessed personally by a range of health professionals such as:
- Accredited medical doctors
Our nutritionist will have 3 consultations to guide you on how to maximize your fertility and optimise health. We are always there to help you through your journey.
How it works:
1) Take your test:
Collect your blood and microbiome sample at home.
2) Post your sample:
Post your sample back on the same day you take the test to our laboratory using the pre-paid envelope provided.
3) Book your consolation:
Your 1 to 1 video consolation with a ScreenMe health expert will go through all your results and give you a plan of action.
4) View your dashboard:
View your results and reports as well as recommended foods and recipes on your ScreenMe platform. Here you can also purchase your tailored supplements from our Health Shop.
Take your test between Monday and Wednesday. Avoid taking biotin supplements for 2 days prior to this test.
Laboratories and products, you can trust:
Our partner labs are trusted by the NHS and private clinics, so you can expect the highest standards from our accredited laboratories.
At ScreenMe our health professionals spend a lot of time reviewing and selecting the highest quality supplements and health products available on the market, so you don’t have to. From testing through to health consultations and products all this can be easily accessed in the ScreenMe Health Shop.