About this test:
This test consists of easy-to-do, at-home stool swab tests, and a finger-prick blood tests.
Explore the complexity of your health with ScreenMe. Get access to cutting-edge science and medical expertise.
Measure your blood health markers to assess your heart, liver, thyroid, and immune health. Check your levels of vital nutrients necessary for energy production, optimum muscle, and nerve function and optimal development of your baby. Uncover a vast microbial ecosystem in your vagina and learn how it may affect your digestive and immune health, risk of infection and pregnancy complications.
Based on your results, our ScreenMe expert scientists and nutritionists ensure that you receive all the information and guidance you need to optimise your health aswell as your baby's. Receive informed nutritional and lifestyle advice tailored to your needs and track your progress to improve your health, reduce the risk of preventable disease in your child and reach your full potential together.
1) We will test your:
- Nutrient levels
2) Personalised nutritional and lifestyle guidance tailored to your specific results and needs
3) Access to the ScreenMe platform to find all your fertility products and nutritional guidance all-in-one place.
4) Unlimited email support
This pack will contain two kits and the tests will provide you with the following results:
Health Marker test kit:
- Lipid profile: LDL Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, Cholesterol, Triglycerides and Cholesterol ratios
- Liver Profile: Gamma GT, Alanine transferase, Albumin, Alkaline phosphatase, Globulin, Total protein and Bilirubin
- Thyroid profile: TSH, FT4
- Vitamins: Vitamin B12, Vitamin B9 and Vitamin D
Microbiome Test kit:
- Your vaginal community state type
- Your vaginal bacterial composition including good bacteria and pathogenic bacteria
- How your vaginal type is impacting your health and feritlity
- How you can enhance you fertility, protect yourself against UTIs, vaginosis, STDs and reduce risk of cervical cancer
Once measured, it is easier to manage:
At ScreenMe we believe that humans are better than computer artificial intelligence:
Your results will be assessed personally by a range of health professionals such as:
- Accredited medical doctors
Our nutritionist will select food items tailored to your specific needs to help guide you through your health journey. All your results and recommendation can be accessed at anytime and anyplace on the online ScreenMe platform.
How it works:
1) Take your test:
Collect your blood and stool sample at home.
2) Post your sample:
Post your sample back on the same day you take the test to our laboratory using the pre-paid envelope provided.
3) View your dashboard:
View your results and reports as well as recommended foods and recipes on your ScreenMe platform. Here you can also purchase your tailored supplements from our Health Shop.
Laboratories and products, you can trust:
Our partner labs are trusted by the NHS and private clinics, so you can expect the highest standards from our accredited laboratories.
At ScreenMe our health professionals spend a lot of time reviewing and selecting the highest quality supplements and health products available on the market, so you don’t have to. From testing through to health consultations and products all this can be easily accessed in the ScreenMe Health Shop.