Who is it for:
If you are trying for a baby and want to ensure you and your baby have a healthy, bright future, ScreenMe is here to help with the comprehensive Boost Your Fertility Programme.
Egg quantity and quality are incredibly important when it comes to fertility. Although the number of eggs diminishes with age, you still have control over how to maintain their quality.
Improving egg quality doesn’t happen overnight. In fact, it takes 3 months for the new egg to mature and be ready to be fertilised.
Having a baby is not a one man/or woman job. You need a healthy egg AND a healthy sperm to have a healthy embryo. Luckily the health of sperm is significantly reactive to a man's diet and lifestyle and can therefore be improved in a short space of time with tailored nutrition and lifestyle.
At ScreenMe will guide you and your partner in fertility through this 3-month journey of maximising both og your fertility and optimising health.
What the 3-month programme includes:
1) We will test:
- Female hormones and egg reserves
- Male hormone test
- Vaginal health test
- Sperm health
2) Three consultations with your ScreenMe health coach
3) Personalised nutritional and lifestyle guidance tailored to your specific results and needs
4) Access to the ScreenMe platform to find all your fertility products and nutritional guidance all-in-one place.
5) Unlimited email support
What you learn:
Our test will help us assess many areas of your health that are related to fertility and general wellbeing. You will learn about:
- Your ovulation health
- Egg reserves
- Clinical sperm test
- Vaginal microbiome health
What’s included in the test:
Female Hormone test:
- Anti-Mullerian Hormone: to help assess your egg reserve
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone: it helps us understand your ovulation
- Oestradiol: regulates many female health functions
- Luteinizing Hormone: helps assess your cycle
Male Hormone test:
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone: involved in male sex hormone production and control of libido
- Oestradiol: regulates modulates libido, erectile dysfunction, and sperm production
- Luteinizing Hormone: involved in male sex hormone production and control of libido
- Prolactin: high levels are linked to low libido and erectile disfunction
- Testosterone: sex hormone affecting many aspects of fertility and metabolism in men and women
- Free Androgen Index: indicates levels of active testosterone
MyMojo Sperm analysis:
- Gold-standard semen analysis
- Total sperm number
Vaginal microbiome test:
- 100% of all bacteria in your vagina
- Your vaginal diversity
- Your vaginal community state type
- Your vaginal bacterial composition including good bacteria and pathogenic bacteria
- How your vaginal type is impacting your health and feritlity
- How you can enhance you fertility, protect yourself against UTIs, vaginosis, STDs and reduce risk of cervical cancer
Once measured, it is easier to manage:
At ScreenMe we believe that humans are better than computer artificial intelligence:
Your results will be assessed personally by a range of health professionals such as:
- Accredited medical doctors
Our nutritionist will have 3 consultations to guide you on how to maximize your fertility and optimise health. We are always there to help you through your journey.
How it works:
1) Take your test:
Collect your blood and microbiome sample at home.
2) Post your sample:
Post your sample back on the same day you take the test to our laboratory using the pre-paid envelope provided.
3) Book your consolation:
Your 1 to 1 video consolation with a ScreenMe health expert will go through all your results and give you a plan of action.
4) View your dashboard:
View your results and reports as well as recommended foods and recipes on your ScreenMe platform. Here you can also purchase your tailored supplements from our Health Shop.
Take your blood test between day 2 and 5 of your period. It can be taken at any time if you are not having periods. Avoid taking biotin supplements for 2 days prior to this test. HRT and contraceptive pills can affect the results of this test. Avoid taking the sample from a finger used to handle hormone gels or hormone pessaries in the past 4 weeks.
Take your vaginal microbiome swab anytime before your next period.
Please take your blood test in the morning. Avoid taking the sample from a finger used to handle hormone gels or hormone pessaries in the past 4 weeks. Exclude biotin supplements for 2 days prior to this test.
Laboratories and products, you can trust:
Our partner labs are trusted by the NHS and private clinics, so you can expect the highest standards from our accredited laboratories.
At ScreenMe our health professionals spend a lot of time reviewing and selecting the highest quality supplements and health products available on the market, so you don’t have to. From testing through to health consultations and products all this can be easily accessed in the ScreenMe Health Shop.