Who is it for:
Whether you are trying for a baby naturally or using assisted reproductive technology such as IVF and want to increase your chances of a successful and healthy conception as well as improve the physical and cognitive function of your future child, this ScreenMe programme is for you.
Egg quantity and quality aswell as endometiral and hormonal health are incredibly important when it comes to fertility both for the success of conception but also for the short and long-term health of your child. Although the number of eggs diminishes with age, you still have control over how to maintain their quality.
Improving egg and/or endometirum quality doesn’t happen overnight. In fact, it takes 3 months for the new egg to mature and be ready to be fertilised and at least 6 month for improve endometral tissue.
At ScreenMe will guide you through this 3-month journey of maximising fertility, optimising health and increase your chances of a healthy pregnancy.
What the 3-month programme includes:
1) One blood and gut health kit. We will test your:
- nutrients and metabolism
2) Three consultations with your ScreenMe health coach
3) Personalised nutritional and lifestyle guidance tailored to your specific results and needs
4) Access to the ScreenMe platform to find all your fertility products and nutritional guidance all-in-one place.
5) Unlimited email support
What you learn:
Our test will help us assess many areas of your health that are related to fertility and general wellbeing. You will learn about:
- Your hormonal levels
- Egg reserves
- Vitamin and mineral levels
- Health markers related to heart health and metabolism
- Gut microbiome and digestive health
What’s included in the test:
- Anti-Mullerian Hormone: to help assess your egg reserve
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone: it helps us understand your ovulation
- Oestradiol: regulates many female health functions
- Luteinizing Hormone: helps assess your cycle
- Prolactin: stimulates milk production and stops ovulation
- Free Thyroxine (FT4): control thyroid health and affects fertility
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone: regulates thyroid health
- DHEA-s: helps make sex hormones, affects fertility and PCOS
- Testosterone: sex hormone affecting many aspects of fertility in men and women
Nutrients and metabolism:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B12
- Iron Profile
- Cholesterol profile
- HbA1c (diabetes marker)
- Microbiome diversity
- Probiotic bacteria
Once measured, it is easier to manage:
At ScreenMe we believe that humans are better than computer artificial intelligence:
Your results will be assessed personally by a range of health professionals such as:
- Accredited medical doctors
Our nutritionist will have 3 consultations to guide you on how to maximize your fertility and optimise health. We are always there to help you through your journey.
How it works:
1) Take your test:
Collect your blood and microbiome sample at home.
2) Post your sample:
Post your sample back on the same day you take the test to our laboratory using the pre-paid envelope provided.
3) Book your consolation:
Your 1 to 1 video consolation with a ScreenMe health expert will go through all your results and give you a plan of action.
4) View your dashboard:
View your results and reports as well as recommended foods and recipes on your ScreenMe platform. Here you can also purchase your tailored supplements from our Health Shop.
Take your blood test between day 2 and 5 of your period. It can be taken at any time if you are not having periods. Avoid taking biotin supplements for 2 days prior to this test. HRT and contraceptive pills can affect the results of this test. Avoid taking the sample from a finger used to handle hormone gels or hormone pessaries in the past 4 weeks.
Laboratories and products, you can trust:
Our partner labs are trusted by the NHS and private clinics, so you can expect the highest standards from our accredited laboratories.
At ScreenMe our health professionals spend a lot of time reviewing and selecting the highest quality supplements and health products available on the market, so you don’t have to. From testing through to health consultations and products all this can be easily accessed in the ScreenMe Health Shop.